Little Bird fell asleep at reasonable time for the first time for ages. What do I do? Sensibly go to sleep? Yeah, right.
– I check my Irish Knitting and Crochet group. I see a fantastic crochet blanket made by a beginner and have to comment.
– I chat with my fellow knitters and one crocheter, also up in the middle of the night, possibly crafting.
– I have a very quick look at my sock knitting group.
– I adjust the shawl chart which is one line off kilter – the row and stitch count now match up. Yay!
– I knit two rows of my shawl.
– I write in my knitting blog.
– I go back to my knitting. Yawn. Just one more row… one more!
(Does it sound familiar?)